This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what the SOA record is in DNS?
Suggested article from our blog: What is SOA (Start of Authority) record?
SOA Record explained:
S - start, O – of, A – authority. It is a DNS Record that shows the beginning of the authority. It will point, which is the authoritative server. You can have just one SOA Record per zone.
Inside the SOA Record, you can find a lot of useful information such as:
- Serial number - indicates the latest revision
- Authoritative Nameserver (NS) – the one with the zone file
- Email of the DNS admin – show the responsible admin for that domain
- TTL – for the DNS cache time limit for the Recursive DNS servers.
The full list you can find in this article!
If you have a ClouDNS plan, you can easily manage your SOA records.
How to start managing SOA records with ClouDNS?